The Audiolab 8200CD is a brand new CD player design featuring advanced DAC and clock circuitry which totally eliminates jitter together with state-of-the-art discrete analog output stages. The output stages feature both balanced and unbalanced connections. Together these features enable this player to produce music of outstanding fidelity and precision.
The DAC section has 5 digital inputs (USB, optical and coaxial) to allow you to feed it with any other digital music sources you may have , for example PC, Mac, Sky HD box, Playstation 3 or Sonos.
Manufactured with over 1700 surface mount components on a multi-layer pcb , it uses the new ESS Sabre32 9018 DAC which is 32bit resolution , meaning that HD audio sources will sound better than you can imagine.
This is a 21st century CD player for the modern digital music enthusiast.
Exceptional connectivity, including a USB port and XLR outputs
• USB port can be used to enhance the quality of digital audio playback from a PC, Mac etc.
• Any PC/Mac media player (iTunes etc.) can be controlled via the Audiolab’s remote handset
• USB port also allows the player to be upgraded via firmware updates in the future
• Four selectable digital filters enable the user to tailor the sound to his/her own taste
• Ultra-high-quality 32-bit DAC from ESS Technology
• Proprietary, discrete master clock ensures ultra-low jitter
• Balanced, discrete, Class A output stages maximise sound quality
Output Level: RCA: 2.05V RMS? XLR: 4.1V RMS
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.2dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: RCA: 0.0025%? XLR: 0.008%
Crosstalk @1KHz: RCA: ＞120dB XLR: 130dB
Dynamic Range 'A' wtd: RCA: ＞98dB XLR: 110dB
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Audiolab 8200 CD Player (395.8 KB)
You may also like...