Enquire Contact form
Geneva Sound System Model XS
The Geneva Sound System Model XS is the world’s first portable audio system with true Hi-Fi sound. Inspired by the classic travel clock, it comes in a sturdy leather-like clamshell case, that flips open to deliver rich and detailed sound. Closed, it’s a stylish accessory small enough to slip into any briefcase.
Never before has a Hi-Fi system been integrated into a case designed for a travel lifestyle. Geneva Sound System Model XS solves this problem with simplicity and elegance. It hides the speakers, amplifiers, radio and alarm clock inside the case, covered in a choice of Geneva’s trademark red, white or black finishes.
Once opened, a compact yet powerful Hi-Fi system is revealed. The digital amplifier and stereo speakers play mid and high frequencies with absolute accuracy. The woofer is capable of producing robust bass response below 80Hz. The Model XS features an integrated digital FM tuner and stereo Bluetooth playback. Music streams wirelessly to the Model XS from any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as iPad, iPhone, and other smartphones and tablets. Other audio sources can be connected via the included 3.5 mm line-in cable. Advanced digital technology allows the Model XS to produce stunning and expansive stereo sound that belies its compact size.
The Geneva Sound System Model XS is not just another clock radio; it is a portable high-fidelity sound system!
Model XS - Bluetooth, FM, Alarm Clock, Speakers, Amplifier. All-in-one.
• 2.1 speaker system with two 1" tweeters and one 2¼" woofer
• Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
• When in Bluetooth and Line-in mode, powered by a digital amplifiers for optimal audio performance. When in FM mode, powered by analog amplifier for optimal radio reception
• Each speaker individually powered & chambered for accurate acoustics
• Rechargeable lithium battery with more than 5 hours play-time
• Digital FM radio tuner with auto search function
• Digital clock with alarm
• LED display for volume/mode/frequency
• TouchLight controls – backlit, touch-sensitive
• Stereo mini line-in jack for external audio
Model XS Specifications
• Engineered in Switzerland by the Geneva Lab in-house design team
• Cabinet: Piano-lacquered HD composite, available in white, black, and red color
• Speaker system: 2 × 1" tweeters and 1 × 2¼" woofer
• Power Amplifier: Digital and analogue amplifier (Class A/D) with 12 (2×3, 1×6) watt output
• Frequency Range: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
• Digital FM radio tuner, with auto search function
• Analogue Audio in: 1 × Stereo mini line-in with 3.5 mm (⅛ inch) plug for any external audio input, e.g., computer, MP3, TV, wireless music receiver, etc
• Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP: for high quality wireless audio streaming
• Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Size and Weight
• Width × height × depth (when opened): 15.7 cm × 10.2 cm × 11.5 cm (6.2" × 4" × 4.5")
• Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 pounds)
• AC power adapter with cable
• Rechargeable 2700 mA lithium battery
• Adapter cable for stereo mini line-in: 3.5 mm (⅛ inch) plugs on both ends
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
Shipping Costs Mainland UK (Next-Day) Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands Republic of Ireland (2-day) Under £50 Orders £7.50 £12.50 £15.00 Over £50 Orders FREE £19.99 £29.99 Surcharge Orders £50.00 £69.99 £79.99 Saturday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Sunday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Saturday by 12 Delivery £35 N/A N/A
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- Press & Awards