NEW Top of the line phono stage!
Many people who experienced the stunning sound of the Black Cube phono stages during the last six years were asking me: "What, if you take the superior principle of the Black Cube and use only top notch parts in a package that does not need to hide?" - The answer is here. The Silver Cube is capable of drawing the listener into the music like only real music can do!
Some technical details:
- Special operational amplifiers for professional audio use
- Only Mundorf tin foil MKP caps in the signal path
- Discrete Class A (quiscent current app. 100mA) FET output stage without any negative feedback highly buffered with high grade electrolytic capacitors and MKPs
- Each gain stage has its own extremely fast parallel voltage regulators buffered with three different capacitors for each voltage
- strictly built double mono layout
- All electrolytic capacitors in the audio section are Low ESR, high temperature types
- Gain up to 66dB in four levels accessible from the rear side
- Additional choke filtering of supply voltages on the audio board
- Case milled out of one block of massive aluminum used as cooler for the Class A output stage
- WBT audio connectors
- Neutrik Power supply connector with gold plated contacts
The power supply of the Silver Cube is definitely worth extra mentioning:
- 120W toroidal transformer with isolating coil between primary and secondary coil
- Separate set of ultra fast recovering diodes for each secondary coil
- Chokes on the secondary side
- Very low noise regulated voltages
- Shielded cable between power supply and audio section
- Neutrik connectors with gold plated contacts to connect Audio section and power supply
- Voltage selector 120V/240V AC mains voltage
This power supply is highly responsible for the liquid and open sound of the Silver Cube.
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
|Shipping Costs||Mainland UK (Next-Day)||Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands||Republic of Ireland (2-day)|
|Under £50 Orders
|Over £50 Orders
|Saturday by 12 Delivery
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25