When choosing an FM/AM tuner, remember that the quality of its outputted audio is only as good as the signal delivered via the antenna.The voltage transmitted down the antenna, through the connections and to your amplifier needs to be protected from any outside interference to ensure optimal performance.The T-4355 FM/AM RDS tuner is built to do that with superb sensitivity and selectivity. Its robust construction is not for looks alone, but represents the whole design inside and out of a tuner that will seamlessly gel with your home audio system.And if you connect with a Remote Interactive (RI)-capable amplifier, you can easily control radio programming from the amplifier's remote control. Selecting and presetting stations is a simple exercise, and you can even name your own stations to be viewed on its display.
- Onkyo T4355 Manual (572.2 KB)
* 30 FM/AM Presets
* Auto Preset to Automatically Scan & Store up to 20 FM/10 AM Stations
* Preset Station Naming (Up to 8 Characters)
* Radio Data System (RDS [PS/RT]) for Station Name/Program Information
* Automatic/Manual Tuning
* FM Mono Mode for Weak Signals
* Dot-Matrix Display (with Memory/Band/Auto Stereo/Stereo/RDS Indicators)
* Front Panel Controls (Display, Band, Preset, Memory, FM Mode)
* Hi-Rigidity,Anti-Resonant Chassis to Prevent Vibrations
* Aluminum Front Panel
* Audiophile-Grade Capacitor
* Remote Interactive (RI) System Compatible
* Battery-Free Memory Back-Up
* Supplied accessories include FM/AM antennas, audio and RI cables.