Q Acoustics Q Install Qi65 in ceiling speaker
Q Install is a new and exciting range of ceiling loudspeakers, featuring the very latest styling and technology and designed to meet the most demanding requirements of custom installers and their clients.
Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. Circular and square ceiling grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's décor. All the in-ceiling models boast a 6.5" (165mm) polypropylene cone. The Qi65C ceiling speaker is moisture proof, the Weatherproof ceiling speaker models being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
• Shallow depth requirement - all models are less than 84 mm deep.
• Q Install speakers utilize 'UL94' flame retardant materials.
• Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the 'Performance' and 'Weatherproof' models.
• Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
• Tweeters are fully 'open' on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
• Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
• Square and circular magnetic grilles are fully interchangeable without any need to change or remove the loudspeaker.
• Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
• Many models are available as singles to aid installer convenience and reduce the overhead of excess stock.
• Tweeter: Swivel
• Tweeter diameter 0.75" (19mm)
• Woofer diameter 6.5"
• Power handling (program) 15-60W
• Impedance (nominal) ohms 8
• Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m) 89
• Response (Low frequency) -3 dB Hz 75
• Maximum rear depth 79mm
• Size: Round grille 232mm dia
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
|Shipping Costs||Mainland UK (Next-Day)||Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands||Republic of Ireland (2-day)|
|Under £50 Orders
|Over £50 Orders
|Saturday by 12 Delivery
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25