FULL-TIME POSITION – SALES ASSISTANT
Sales assistant required for busy retail, CI and e-commerce based hi-fi & home cinema business with retail store in the heart of Hereford. Joining a team of four, you will be keen to learn about and assist with sales of luxury, high-value audio products. High motivation and a proactive attitude are a must, with a desire to fully support our customers at all stages of the sales process. Computer skills will be required and a full, clean driving license would be of benefit. A passion for music will be a distinct advantage. Previous sales experience is not necessarily required, but a keen attitude to learn is essential.
Key activities include:-
• In-store demonstration of hi-fi equipment to customers
• Creating customer sales invoices via PC
• Communicating with both suppliers and customers via telephone, e-mail and face to face
• Quoting for custom installation projects
• Social media marketing of the business
• Occasional deliveries to customers
The position is full time, with 22 days holiday per year. Hours of work are 9am until 5pm with 1 hour lunch break, five days per week, which can include Saturdays. Full on the job training will be given.
To apply for this position, please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what you believe you could bring to this role.