Enquire Contact form
Monoblock design ensures low interaction between channels.
Very large toroidal power transformer (1400VA) with separate windings for the main supply to the power output stage and the critical, low level input circuit.
Separate supplies to the input stage and output stage. Input stage is regulated for high PSRR.
Switchable between balanced and unbalanced input modes.
Built-in protection against over-current, DC off-set and high temperature.
12V input and output trigger system allows control of, or from, an audio-visual (AV) system.
- Power: 300W into 8 Ohms @ 1kHz / 600W into 4 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Gain: 24dB, unbalanced mode
- Inputs (switchable): 1 x RCA unbalanced / 1 x XLR balanced
- Outputs: 2 pairs of loudspeaker sockets for bi-wiring
- Communication: 12V trigger input/output, RJ45
- Power supply input: Internally adjustable (110V–120V or 220V–240V, 50 -60Hz)
- Power consumption: 500W @ full power into 8 Ohm load, <1W on stand-by
- Dimensions (mm): 490W x 414D x 238H
- Weight: 35kg
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Postage and packing is completely free for orders over £100*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Orders are sent via our couriers' DPD on a next-day-delivery service and usually, take between 1 and 3 days.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however, delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
- Press & Awards