Enquire Contact form
Grado is not a new name to hifi, having hand-built some of the most prestigious and well regarded headphone and turntable cartridge models in the history of hifi. It's a family run business, with three generations of 'Grado' having held influential and successful roles within the company. It's with this strong family ethic, and world-famous experience and build quality, that Grado are able to continue manufacturing high-end headphones and cartridges to the superlative degree that the most critical of audiophiles demand.
The EVO3 Sigmas is the bigger brother of our highly respected EVO3 Aquarius. Again offering 4 medium power outlets, now rated at 10A and 2 high current 16A, driven by a light version of the Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. It represents an extremely cost effective full system upgrade.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
Number of outlets 6 Type of outlets UK, EU, US, AU, CH Display Voltage / THD / off Mains inlet C20 IEC Mains voltage 100-240VAC 50-60Hz High current (Continuous) 16Amps (3680W)
Medium current 10Amps (2300W) Dimensions 445 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D) Weight 10 Kg
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Postage and packing is completely free for orders over £100*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Orders are sent via our couriers' DPD on a next-day-delivery service and usually, take between 1 and 3 days.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however, delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
- Press & Awards