Enquire Contact form
DetailsMeridian Audio Core 200 A superb pre-amplifier and digital integration hub for all of your audio sources, the Meridian Audio Core 200 will play your music though any of the superb Meridian DSP active loudspeakers, yielding a hugely musical yet compact home audio system. Using simple cat5 data cables to connect to the Meridian DSP speakers, Meridian Audio Core 200 will accept feeds from CD player, radio tuner, set top box, games console, media server, PC or Mac audio, Sonos or the mighty Meridian Sooloos system - not forgeting the Meridian i80 iPod dock of course.
Model Meridian Audio Core 200 Specifications Inputs
* Meridian SpeakerLink (RJ45)
* 2 x S/PDIF coax (phono)
* 2 x mini-optical (3.5mm jack)
* USB for use as external computer sound card
* i80 connector (Mini-DIN)
* 2 x Stereo Analogue (phono)
* 2 x Stereo Analogue (3.5mm jack) (same connectors as optical digital)
* Twin Meridian SpeakerLink (Master & Slave, RJ45) with MHR
* 3.5mm Stereo Headphone out (optionally mutes speakers)
* Upsampling to 2xfs (88.2/96 kHz) (Output is always high resolution)
* Meridian ‘Apodising’ filter cleans up muddiness in digital recordings
* Allows access to DSP speaker functions such as Treble, Bass, Stereo Width, Loudness, etc
* Nine front-panel keys, five of which are context-defined.
* Large knob for volume control and muting
* IR remote control (included)
* USB connector for serial control and maintenance
* OLED (Organic LED) display with automatic brightness feature (can also be dimmed/brightened/disabled manually)
* 12v DC, <=300mA, provided by external wall-mounted universal supply
* 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
* 280 x 280 x 91mm (11 x 11 x 3.6 in) including feet but not including control knob (WHD)
* High gloss black or high gloss white.
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
Shipping Costs Mainland UK (Next-Day) Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands Republic of Ireland (2-day) Under £50 Orders £7.50 £12.50 £15.00 Over £50 Orders FREE £19.99 £29.99 Surcharge Orders £50.00 £69.99 £79.99 Saturday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Sunday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Saturday by 12 Delivery £35 N/A N/A
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- Press & Awards