Enquire Contact form
DetailsAs compelling as the new high-resolution audio CD formats are, the sheer mass of music titles available ensures that CD playback will be with us well into the foreseeable future.And with the emergence of digital music formats such as MP3, we can also see computerbased files finding a place with quality audio systems.The DX-7355 CD player brings this added dimension to your music entertainment. Look to the fundamental design concepts of separate, audiophile-quality playback components a precise digital-to-analog conversion section (with a high-quality DAC); a large, well regulated power supply; competent analog circuits; and a vibration-resistant design.Youíll find them expertly bundled into the DX-7355 CD player that draws on Onkyos technical design skill and musical sensitivity.
* Plays Audio CDs, MP3-Encoded CDs, CD-R/CD-RWs*
* VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) to Reduce Digital Noise
* High-Quality WolfsonÆ (WM8716) 192 kHz/24-Bit DAC
* Large Power Transformer for Consistent Power
* Audiophile-Grade Capacitors
* 2 Digital Outputs (Optical/Coaxial) to Connect with an External Digital Processor or Amplifier
* Headphone Jack with Volume Control
* Quick Navigation for MP3 CD Playback
* 4 Play Modes (Group [MP3 CD only]/Memory/Random/Normal)
* 25-Step Memory Playback
* 5 Repeat Modes (1 Group/Memory/Random/Entire Disc/1 Track)
* 3-Mode Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer) Function
* High-Rigidity,Anti-Resonant Chassis to Reduce Vibrations
* Brushed Hairline Aluminum Front Panel
* RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control Capability
* * Discs that have not been properly finalized may only be partially playable or not playable at all.
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
Shipping Costs Mainland UK (Next-Day) Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands Republic of Ireland (2-day) Under £50 Orders £7.50 £12.50 £15.00 Over £50 Orders FREE £19.99 £29.99 Surcharge Orders £50.00 £69.99 £79.99 Saturday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Sunday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- Press & Awards