Enquire Contact form
The PXC 310 are ideal headphones for frequent fliers who want to be enveloped in their music rather than the drone of outside noise.
These closed mini headphones are embedded with NoiseGard™ 2.0 technology which provides up to 90% active noise cancellation. They are also equipped with TalkThrough function which is able to distinguish between background noise and speech, enabling the user to continue his conversations with his fellow travel mate even without removing his headphones.
The headphones are foldable and come with an integrated volume control. An extensive set of accessories - audio cable, inflight adapter, multi-country charger, rechargeable lithium polymer battery and carrying case - completes the package.
* Sennheiser NoiseGard™ 2.0 technology provides up to 90% active noise cancellation - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or in any other noisy environment
* TalkThrough function - Communication without removing the headphones
* Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
* Collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
* Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience
* Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries), DVD, CD players and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
* 2 year warranty
* 1 PXC 310
* 1 audio cable (2.5 mm to 3.5 mm jack plug)
* 1 inflight adaptor (3.5 mm double mono jack)
* 1 6.3 mm audio adaptor
* 1 USB charging cable
* 1 multi-country charger
* 1 rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
* 1 carrying case
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
Shipping Costs Mainland UK (Next-Day) Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands Republic of Ireland (2-day) Under £50 Orders £7.50 £12.50 £15.00 Over £50 Orders FREE £19.99 £29.99 Surcharge Orders £50.00 £69.99 £79.99 Saturday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Sunday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- Press & Awards