Pay By Klarna
Who is Klarna? – Klarna was founded in 2005 in Stockholm and their aim is to make shopping online much easier for people. In the last 16 years, technology has evolved and transformed the world around us, yet their mission remains to be as relevant as ever, to make paying as simple, safe and smooth as humanly possible. Klarna is now one of Europe's largest banks, and is providing payment solutions for over 60 million consumers across 130,000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna offer payments, pay after delivery options and instalment plans all through their smooth one-click purchase experience that lets customers pay when and how they would prefer.
Pay In 3
Please note that Pay In 3 only works with any orders up to the value of £1000. Pay in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchased item/items over 3 equal payments, giving you greater purchasing power and less hassle. The Payment for the first instalment will be as soon as you checkout, the other 2 payments will be scheduled for 30 and 60 days later, these will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card used at the checkout, full transparency, full control, minimum effort.
- How will I know if I’m eligible to use Pay in 3?
- Just like Pay later, you must be at least 18 to use Pay in 3, and eligibility is determined through an affordability assessment. But remember, an affordability assessment is a ‘soft check’ and will not affect your credit rating.
- Does use of Pay in 3 require a full credit check?
- No, a full credit check is not required to use Pay in 3, but we will carry out an affordability assessment, where you will be asked to provide or confirm some details of your financial situation. This is in your best interests, so we can check you are able to meet your repayment obligations.
- Will I be charged interest or fees?
- No. We charge no interest, upfront fees or additional repayment costs on your purchase. You can simply spread the cost of your purchase over time – but it won’t cost you a penny more than if you paid for it in one go upfront.
- Can I pay off my purchase before the due date?
- No, three equal payments for Pay in 3 purchases are automatically collected monthly from your debit or credit card. So you can manage your cash flow without maxing out your card.
- What would happen if I don’t pay off my purchase?
- Firstly, we would automatically try to collect payment for your purchase from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we’re unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date we’ll make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. If this attempt also fails, we will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. As always, we’re committed to clarity of communication and will notify you when a payment is due two days before we attempt to collect it.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order between payment windows?
- Changed your mind? No problem. As soon as the retailer has accepted your cancellation or return, we will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts already settled.