Enquire Contact form
Sennheiser PXC 360 BT Bluetooth Headphones
The PXC 360 BT headphones are designed for sophisticated frequent fliers who want to be enveloped in their music rather than the drone of outside noise. These closed, circumaural travel headphones are embedded with NoiseGard™ 2.0 technology, which electronically identifies and reduces unwanted ambient noise; and are also equipped with TalkThrough function, enabling you to continue your conversations with your fellow travel mate even without removing the headphones.
Another feature is their Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless transmission which offers an optimised performance when paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth adapter (sold separately). The PXC 360 BT are also Sennheiser's first travel headphones with SRS surround sound mode, providing you with a listening option of an immersive virtual surround soundscape.
Design-wise, these travel headphones come with rotatable ear cups (to a full 90°) and a metal-reinforced headband; track and volume controls are integrated on the right ear cup for enhanced usability and convenience. An extensive set of accessories - audio cable, inflight adapter, multi-country charger, rechargeable lithium polymer battery and carrying case - completes the package.
* Sennheiser NoiseGard™ 2.0 active noise cancellation - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or in any other noisy environment
* High-quality Bluetooth® 2.1 wireless transmission - Optimised performance when paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth adapter (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sennheiser electronics GmbH & Co. KG is under license)
* Supports apt-X® - Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fi quality (apt-X® is a registered trademark of Audio Processing Technology Ltd)
* Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
* TalkThrough function enables you to communicate even without removing the headphones
* SRS surround sound mode for a more immersive listening experience
* Collapsible, metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
* Integrated track and volume controls for enhanced usability and convenience
* Single-sided audio cable included
* Extensive accessories included: inflight adapter, multi-country charger, rechargeable lithium polymer battery and carrying case
* Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries), DVD, CD players and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
* 2 year warranty
* 1 PXC 360 BT
* 1 single-sided audio cable
* 1 inflight adaptor (3.5 mm double mono jack)
* 1 6.3 mm audio adaptor
* 1 USB charging cable
* 1 multi-country charger
* 1 rechargeable lithium polymer battery
* 1 carrying case
Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
Impedance A2DP, AVRCP (Active/Passive)
Codec APT-X, SBC
Operating time 20 / 10 / 8 hr (NoiseGard / Bluetooth / NoiseGard & Bluetooth)
Range ≤ 10m
Transducer principle Dynamic, closed
Ear coupling Circumaural
Frequency response (headphones) 15 - 22000 Hz
Impedance 590 Ω / 100 Ω (Active/Passive)
THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.1% (1kHz)
Sound pressure level (SPL) 105 dB
Battery Specification 3.7 V rechargable lithium polymer
Cable length 1.4 m
Weight 179 g
Providing your item is in stock, the order is usually dispatched within 24 hours. Please remember that postage and packing is completely free for orders over £50*. Out of stock items will be dispatched as soon as they become available, out of stock items can take between 4 to 21 days for dispatch.
Deliveries usually take 1-3 working days. The majority of orders are sent via our couriers'; Interlink Express on a next-day-delivery service. Smaller, low value or light-weight items are normally posted using Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Once your product has been dispatched, you will be notified via email and sent a unique consignment number, you can use this number at http://www.interlinkexpress.com to check the status of your delivery. If you have provided a mobile telephone number, Interlink's Predict service will notify you by text (and email) of a one-hour delivery window. If the window they suggest is inconvenient, you can change the date of delivery to a later one via text or email.
*We ship free of charge to mainland UK addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands or 'Out-Of-Reach' Scottish locations. Please consult the post-codes below to see if your location falls within this category. If you are still unsure, please contact us on 01432 354921. We also ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Isles and Scottish Highlands, however delivery to these locations will incur a charge and can only be sent via a 2-day service.
Shipping Costs Mainland UK (Next-Day) Offshore/Out-of-reach (2-day)Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Scilly Islands Republic of Ireland (2-day) Under £50 Orders £7.50 £12.50 £15.00 Over £50 Orders FREE £19.99 £29.99 Surcharge Orders £50.00 £69.99 £79.99 Saturday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Sunday Delivery £12.99 N/A N/A Saturday by 12 Delivery £35 N/A N/A
Post codes exempt from the free delivery service include:
Scottish Highlands Post Codes: AB30-38, AB41-42, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH31-41, PH49-50
Islands Post Codes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland: All BT postcodes
Channel Islands Post Codes: JE, GY
Scilly Isles Post Codes: TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- Press & Awards